- Reading and working to indicated accuracy, specifications and tolerances as detailed on drawings, blue prints, sketches and equipment manuals
- Must use machine tool accessories such as, angle plate, arbors, boring heads, center chucks, clamps, digital read outs and others.
- Fabricate parts using a wide range of metallic and non-metallic materials
- Disassembling, assembling, aligning parts for machines and equipment to the required tolerances and specifications.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Minimum 2 years of vocational/technical education