PURPOSE: To gain experience in the steel and fabrication industry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage small projects
- Assist in field measurements and field design
- Assist in problem solving and scheduling
- Candidate should be pursuing a degree in civil or mechanical engineering and have completed at least one year of the appropriate study
- Computer skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are essential
- Internship starts on May 28 and ends approximately August 2th.