Receptionist/Administrative Clerk to manage the front desk daily and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. We are looking for an individual who is customer service oriented and as the “face” of our company, this candidate must be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people skills. The ability to multi-task is necessary. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, has excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Answering incoming calls and assume all other receptionist duties in professional manner.
- Daily Mail Distribution
- Weekly AP check Distribution
- Daily Forman Reports File Management
- AP-Invoices- File Management
- Other Projects as assigned
- Assist Purchasing with Purchase Order entry and Receiving
- Assist and fill in for Administrative Assistant for Finance
- Prioritize: Handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting, strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience required, front desk or office environment preferred
- Proficiency in MS office especially Microsoft Word and Excel, testing will be required
- Detailed Oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Dedication to completing projects in a timely manner