· Ability to operate heavy equipment in a productive, efficient and safe manner.
· Perform daily maintenance and tracking of hours on utilized equipment.
· Ability to take direction from supervisors to complete daily tasks and meet job site goals.
· Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
· Hourly position with paid overtime after 40 hours per week.
· Minimum of 1 year experience operating heavy equipment – small and/or large hydraulic cranes
· Must be certified to operate.
· Display of ability required.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Reliable transportation.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions.
· Ability to work overtime and weekends.
· Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.