Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigns workers to specific duties. Inspects completed processing systems to determine conformance to specifications.
- Trains new workers in use of equipment, tools and job site procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned craft workers. Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- May study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for completion of job.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems.
- Maintain time records.
- Must have experience with all forms of piping above and underground
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy;
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience
- Make decisions based on measurable criteria and visualize objects in three-dimensions from plans and drawings.
- Physically, working foremen must be able to: Work easily and skillfully with hands; Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds; See well (either naturally or with correction); Climb and maintain balance on high ladders and scaffolds; and stand, stoop, kneel, or crouch;