The Systems Group Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for many aspects of the employee experience. The HR Specialist must have the ability and willingness to complete daily responsibilities in a timely manner while working with a variety of people and organizational departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Daily management of employment related cost and expenditures
- Reconciliation of invoices and submission for payment
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Helps to maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
- Prior experience employee program administration preferred
- Prior Accounting experience a plus
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
Education and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, OR
- One to two years experience in the HR field, OR
Any similar combination of education and experience