The Systems Group is looking for a jack of all trades creative individual that can handle graphic design, video editing, coordinating contracts with print advertising, and organizing trade shows. The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities, both for internal projects to the company and external projects to promote/sell The Systems Group of Companies. Creates marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company message/brand is consistent. While an experienced individual is preferred, if you think you have what it takes, we’re willing to train the right person.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and email (Constant Contact)
- Create brochures and single page fliers.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy, whether that’s internal or external.
- Work with manager and business units to determine budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Assists in promoting products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company.
- Manage video content.
- Assist with planning/managing Trade Shows.
- Plan & execute photo/video shoots.
- Develop new content and keep our website up to date.
- Ordering promotional items and managing inventory
- Some travel required
Required Experience and/or Working Knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Premiere
- Mac or Windows
- Microsoft Office 365, specifically PowerPoint and/or Prezi
- Prior trade show experience is a plus
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Drone experience is a plus