PURPOSE: Provide administrative support to various levels of employees and management. Support managers and co-workers through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication of sensitive and confidential information. Strong verbal and written communication skills along with proficiency in all the Microsoft products is required to ensure all task are done efficiently and timely.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Outgoing Correspondence Administration: High level of scrutiny must be applied to all documents.
- Document Control: Organize, file, and re-produce documents as needed.
REPORTS TO: Site Manager
COOPERATIVE RELATIONSHIPS: Offsite Personnel, Customer, Vendors, Administrative Staff, Executive Management, and Corporate office
- Computer skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are essential
- Start date is immediate. 20 Hour work week (Monday- Friday) with some overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent